Getting Crafty

Today I decided to get crafty and make something nice for my bedroom.  I thought maybe make something nice for my door.  In the end, I decided to make a nice door sign.  I got the idea from a craft book called Things for Girls to Make and Do which has given me many ideas for making things in the past years. The door sign is actually a princess door sign. The sign has 2 sides.  One side says please come in  and the other side says do not disturb.  Most of the paper that I used were from old magazines.  I do hope my grandma doesn't mind.  After all, they were her magazines that I used!
This is the side that says please come in.  At the bottom, I have made a collage of flowers.  All of the flowers came from a magazine.  I hand wrote the title and drew in the sun and birds.
This is the side that says do not disturb.  Most of the paper that I used was from a magazine and the title was again hand written by me.  Yes, that is Tilly in the bottom-right hand corner of the bed

Comments