The creative corner

It's coming together.  When all the bits and pieces are everywhere around the house, trying to sort it so that it's all in one place isn't easy... I think it needs a pin board of sorts to spark interesting projects...

A thrifted corner - a spice rack holding my threads and a box holding other little bits and pieces in small jars.  Attached to the cupboard which holds all my fabric material - which needs to be sorted still...

A closer look...

This old lamp was a leftover extra from Pip's room re-do... I took the lavender cover off to reveal the inner lining intending to use it as a pattern to sew a new cover but realized that I quite like the 'naked' bodice look of the lamp.  Might trim the edges or leave it as is...

Comments

  1. Oh that looks like a prefect place to sew. I have an old wardrobe in the corner of our bedroom, and place a folding table there when I want to sew. It works quite well. I love that lampshade just like it is....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yes - I'm looking forward to sewing without having to tidy up whilst in the middle of something... previous sewing ventures have been on the dining room table which is not ideal because it means I have to clear everything whenever meal times arrive... here's to more sewing in the pipeline!

      Delete

Post a Comment