Pip's room re-do

Pretty much 1 year from the last room re-do, we've accomplished a new one with the double bed...a new mattress and new paint was pretty much the only things 'new' in this room (I painted over the lilac wall and did the rest of the room as well).  The rest are all from her existing room, other parts of the house, ebay purchases and Salvos store buys.  It's near complete now I think... hopefully it lasts longer than the last re-do...

As you walk into the room... her old desk had to be moved out - there was no room to put it anywhere.  It's going downstairs and becoming my new sewing/crafting table (yay me!)

The desk from downstairs - I had to add a hutch to it - built from wood I had lying around and a pair of doors I picked up at council pick up.  Needs a few more shelves in it but it'll do for now...

The bookshelf in the corner - needs doors - but that's for another day...

And the reason for the makeover... the new piece de resistance - now complete with the new mattress... the single quilt I made her is now at the foot of the bed folded lengthwise - mission accomplished :)

Comments