Happenings



...around the household.  I feel like I am once more back to musical furniture and repurposing furniture and the like once more.  As the children grow and their interests change, the house changes with them.  Pip has taken to dancing once more so I moved the mirror out from the guest bedroom into the rumpus.  Like so 


And I added LED lights to Ethan’s new gaming set up.  He seems happy with it.  So cool! 



And finally the Brooder box is tested for Tilly’s weight.  Yes we are starting up chickens again.  Utilised the box from which Ethan’s new gaming chair came out of.  Added bits of wood to brace it. Turns out the poster frame from IKEA that was sitting unused fits perfectly as a lid.  It will serve as a viewing window.  I left the backing cardboard loose so it can cover the glass when we’re not watching the chicks. Keeps the warmth in. 





Comments