Friday, 30 May 2014

Tidying up

I was never fully happy with the clothes dryer cupboard with the ill fitting lid.  Until I scored a heap of mismatched bits and pieces of Ikea off ebay from someone.  There are parts which would ultimately end up in the kitchen but there was a table top that fitted better so I used that instead. I took the opportunity to move the buffet that was there into the laundry and move the cupboard there outside (I have other plans for this pine cupboard but only after I have finished with the study built ins). Vacuumed and tidied up and am pleased with the interim result.

No comments:

Post a Comment