A Fresh Feast

Two of my best furry friends definitely had a fresh feast today. I just love playing with my two rabbits, Benjamin and Jennifer. Whenever they are good or well behaved, I always give them treats such as raisins or banana chips(both of which are supposed to be adored by rabbits that have a sweet tooth). But today, I decided to give them something different. Something more fresh. In the end, I decided to give them some corriander from my small vegetable garden pot. They loved it. It must have been heavenly because not only was the coriander freshly grown, but at the end of the fresh feast, there was barely any coriander left in the pot. Maybe I fed them a little too much.



Comments

  1. I had no idea rabbits have a sweet tooth! How great is that...I am glad to know I am not the only one who gets impatient with big projects and you hit the nail on the head-you are totally spot one with the idea of seeing completion somewhere.
    What a smart observation!
    xo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment