Friday, 10 October 2014

A complicated shuffle

Required a fair bit of planning and motivation on my part but I set about finishing it in part even if it meant that I couldn't actually get to the finished product in one sitting.  Consider it phase 1. Phase 2 necessitates a trip to Ikea and spending money so I want to hold it off for as long as possible.  I moved the little white side table next to Nellie, then moved the recycled wood side table next to its sister on Frank's side of the bed.  Whilst there I ticked off a project I had put off, namely drill a hole to the back of my bedside table so I could charge my phone and ipad in the drawer instead of on top.  Then I moved the half wardrobe from the guestroom next to the one in the dining area. Eventually the other Pax wardrobe will be moved to where the fridge is and I will have a full bank of storage there.  I will then move the old vintage wardrobe into the guest room. That's the plan anyway.

2 comments:

  1. The recycled wood side tables caught my eye. Nice pieces. Looks like your reshuffling will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's coming together slowly. :)

    ReplyDelete